Help spread the message of prevention!
Like prevention, bookselling is a grassroots effort…we need advocates to help spread the word! Attached are the flyer and post card for the book, as well as the table of contents in case you would like to share.
– ‘Like’ Prevention Diaries on Facebook and follow @Prxdiaries on Twitter
– Order the book for your public library or local bookshop
– Lead a discussion around this book at your book club
– Spread the word about the book on social media (Sample tweets below)
– Share information with us about how to promote the book
– Download a flyer +post card for Prevention Diaries on the Media page
Here are some sample tweets:
*Please feel free to develop your own tweets and use your own hashtags if you promote Prevention Diaries on Twitter.
#PreventionDiaries, PI founder Larry Cohen’s book, is out Dec. 1 http://bit.ly/2cIT48Q @prxdiaries
#Prevention stories from a long-time public health practitioner http://bit.ly/2cIT48Q #PreventionDiaries@prxdiaries
Want to learn how to build a healthier future for your community? Pre-order @prxdiaries http://bit.ly/2caBN6Q
Data on #SDOH should be used to make healthcare decisions. Read why http://bit.ly/2cIT48Q #prevention @prxdiaries
#PreventionDiaries – We build our environment, then it builds us http://bit.ly/2cIT48Q @prxdiaries
Interested in #Prevention? Pre-order #PreventionDiaries from @LarryCohen http://bit.ly/2caBN6Q @prxdiaries